sâmbătă, 10 decembrie 2011

My most valuable photo...

     Hmm... It is difficult to say about a photo that it is the most valuable for me. Even, if I had some remarkable moments in my life, I don't have pictures about all of them. Here is one of those pictures which are my favourite ones...
     The girl in the picture is my sister, Deborah. In this picture she was 9. We were in the forest near to our house to take a walk.
     Every photo of her is valuable for me. From the day she was born until today she is for me the biggest treasure I ever had. I think this moment catches that innocence I am used with. Even if she eats chocolate she is like a little angel. 
    Here is a recent photo, where Deborah has almost 12 years, but I think she is still so sweet. 

    Now is your turn to analyze my photo, where was it taken and what it represents?


11 comentarii:

  1. I know where you are in that photo. If nobody will guess I will give some indications to help.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. OK, but don't tell them the location, just a few things about that place.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. This picture is taken in Budapest, near to the House of Terror... Am I right?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. If I remember well, that's in front of the House of Terror, in Budapest.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Yes, last year we were there with a group from our school.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Do you know what that building represents, what it stands for?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. It is a memorial for the victims of the fascist and communist dictatorial regimes.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. The Room of tears was that part of the museum that left me breathless. I can't forget the first room we visited, I can still hear the music played there! I think if you visit Budapest you must see this building!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. It was the first time when I saw a real tank, so that was the most remarkable part for me...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Your sister is very sweet. I like both pictures of her!

    RăspundețiȘtergere