joi, 8 decembrie 2011

Doncafe and Maia Morgenstern

     Coffee is a dark liquid, drunk often for his special taste and his energy-giving effect. It's caffeine content stimulates humans, but it is not the only reason which made it the most-consumed beverage in the world. Coffee has medicinal uses and is part of different rituals and ceremonies.
     For example, Maia Morgenstern endorses Doncafe Selected. I think the company's choice was a really good one because they assign drinking coffee with the theater, with an art. People, who drink coffee often are attending to try something new, something different that they are used to, so if this coffee is really so good as the advertisement presents it could be the perfect one for those who see an example in Maia Morgenstern. The fact, that she is associated with the coffee gives it a special note and inspires confidence. 
     Advertisements should not determine us to buy a product because it is presented with attributes they probably don't have. If you buy something you should buy it because you are satisfied by it's use or you want to try something new. The reasons are various but the most important thing is that you should buy a product because you want it. Don't let yourself  influenced!
    After you saw the Doncafe advertisement would you try that coffee? Please give arguments to your answer!

5 comentarii:

  1. I don't like coffee, but I would buy that sort of coffee for a Christmas present for example because it probably is as good as they say in the advertisement.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Of course, the advertisements are very important, but not the only criterion to chose a product. I drunk coffee from Doncafe and I like it. This is the reason why I would buy that.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. After I saw the advertisement I tried Doncafe Selected, but it had not the taste I expected. It was good, but I couldn't find the magic in it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Would you try now another product after just seeing the advertisement?

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. No, I will wait to hear someone's opinion about it. But I would try a product if a friend would recommend it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere